Adapting To Change
As we find ourselves once again under new guidelines and restrictions, hospitality venues across the UK and Ireland are closed until February. A situation that would have seemed unbelievable this time last year!
Enhanced cleaning protocols, changes to how guests are served for check in, check out and a whole new food and beverage experience for everyone, are all adaptions venues have had to implement to remain open within local restrictions.
Many venues are taking the time to refocus, innovate and plan for the future and we are supporting them all the way. The Inspire Loyalty Programmes are so much more than a rewards programme, where customers collect and redeem points. Our clients place value on how our bespoke loyalty programmes help them nurture their relationship with guests, enhance the guest experience and secure repeat and direct business.
A recent survey from one of our hotel clients, Manor House Loyalty in Staffordshire, highlighted that of respondents:
- 68% were influenced to book direct due to their rewards programme
- 95% find member’s statement useful
- 90% satisfied their enquiry was efficiently dealt with by member services
We have long established venues as our clients, who have been with us many years and value the benefits Inspire Loyalty Programmes give them:
Nurturing Relationships With Members
This has never been more evident in the monthly email statements that hotels send out to members through us. This essential communication channel helps maximise relationships and keeps venues front of mind during the pandemic. They are a useful tool for informing members that venues are COVID compliant and giving guests the confidence to come back to venues when the time is right for them.
We have many examples of how venues are leveraging their monthly statements:
- Fistral Beach Hotel in Cornwall are encouraging members to plan experiences to look forward to by offering a discount code to upgrade from an economy room to a standard room and also receive double points.
- Swinton Estate in Yorkshire are promoting their gift vouchers to give as Christmas presents to your loved ones.
- The Old Inn in Northern Ireland have used our statements to promote their click and collect food ordering service from their restaurant and to send members a discount code
In addition to getting an easy to install, branded loyalty programme, once signed up to Inspire Loyalty, clients are also included in our new consumer facing brand, Vantage Loyalty. It has been set up to help attract more customers to our clients’ unique loyalty programmes, increasing exposure for them and offering extra benefits to their members.
Through Vantage we are reinforcing the message that when venues are permitted to open, they all have COVID measures in place to make the guest experience as relaxing, safe and as inviting as possible.
Build Your Loyalty Programme With Us – Free 6 Month Trial!
We’re here to help our hospitality clients achieve greater guest retention, better experience and increased revenue in these uncertain times. Our aim is to equip as many hotel, restaurant and apartment operators with an easy to apply branded loyalty solution to collect powerful data, enhance guest engagement, increase visitor numbers and direct booking initiatives.
With Inspire Loyalty you can easily develop your own bespoke loyalty programme. We provide:
- Loyalty website in your brand identity
- Easy to use loyalty app and/or cards in your brand identity
- Exclusive member offer access area to promote member rate codes and added value
- Optional integration with your payment provider or property management system
- Multi-site point redemption
- Personalised monthly email statements to members
- Member services with 24-hour response to member and staff enquiries
- Dashboard with reporting suite
- Loyalty survey tool
- Data storage in a secure GDPR compliant environment
- Representation with social marketing on www.vantagehotels.co.uk
- Option to run a staff incentive programme with your own product rewards and/or retail codes i.e Amazon, Waitrose, Love2Shop etc
If you don’t have a loyalty programme and want the tools to start building loyalty to reward and engage, especially in the current climate, join us on a free 6 month trial period.